Environment Protection Concept
“Protects the earth environment, implements clean production, develops green culture” is ZRH Print’s basic environment protection concept.
• to improve environment continually and strive to prevent the occurrence of pollution.
• to comply with related environmental laws or rules, and other applicable regulations and standards.
• to establish periodically environmental improvement targets, base on the requirements of law or rule, the existing environmental conditions and the requirement of trade partners.
• to propagate company’s environmental policy to all employee through training and education.
• to encourage the use of papers with Chain-of-custody certification.
not to source papers with wood source come from the following
• Forest areas where traditional or civil rights are violated.
• Forests with high conservation values.
• Illegally harvested wood.
• Genetically modified trees.
• Natural forests cleared for plantation or other use.
• Other controversial forest areas.
Query Handling & Corrective Action
If an employee has a question or concern regarding any action or regulation of the company which he or she believes does not comply with government laws or regulations, the company will fully investigate and provide feedback. If the concern is found to have merit, action will be taken to remedy the situation.
We will provide adequate resources to correct any instance of non-compliance against our Ethical Policy.
We do not hire anyone under the age of 18. All applicants must have an official identification document verifying that they are 18 or older.
The Company neither recruits nor condones forced/imprisoned labor.
We do not discriminate in hiring, salaries, benefits, advancement, termination or retirement on the basis of gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation or ethnic origin.
At ZRH Print, working hours comply with local regulations, which require that employees must have one full day off every week. The maximum number of working hours per week is 60 hours.
Our minimum wage meets or exceeds standards set by local government. All wages and benefits are calculated and paid in accordance with any applicable laws or regulations.